Senior/Intermediate Architects with experience in California/Western US. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to gain valuable design, construction, client-related experience and direct exposure to all aspects of significant, large-scale projects.
This position has opportunity for long- term growth and leadership with our firm. We have a generous benefits package and salaries.
Applicants must have
- a minimum of 5 years work experience in a US architecture office
- computer aided design and BIM ability; demonstrated proficiency with AUTOCAD and Revit are required
- excellent communication skills
- an appreciation of, and sensitivity to, architectural design intent
- experience developing designs and integrating consultant input in a collaborative and efficient fashion to implement design direction
- technical problem solving skills; candidates will need to posses strengths and interest in the area of detailing, construction drawing, and coordination of complex building requirements.
- experience working on a large multidisciplinary team to produce working drawings with moderate guidance
- moderate skill in application of Codes & Standards/ADA and IBC
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and representative portfolio of your work to the e-mail address below.